Harry potter.

There were people waiting for a long time in Chapters and other book stores in St. John's... but whoever stayed were the first in North America to get the book since Newfoundland hits 12am before any other part of Canada & the US.

For me... I'm half way (or less) through the fourth book, and that was a few years ago so I forgot practically everything about the series... so I started it again and in about a month I got 20 pages read. Not that much into HP.

i got the book yesterday t 10 pm and just finished it 4 hours ago it took me like not even A DAY TO FINISH it was so good ill miss the harry potter series read it since i was like 12.loved the outcome just wish jk rowling would write more potter books about maybe someones eleses life of something.

i tried to write this all in white where you could read a spoiler only if you wanted to but it came out legible how can i write over a spot so you have to highlight it to read it?

well i got to it by the way it wasent really a spoiler i mean no one makes you read it the book was leaked out on the web for a long time so ppl could already read it!!!this is supposed to be about potter right?

normal people havent dude. and that is a HUGE spoiler. if you read the 5th either voldomert or harry lives, they cant both live.

well if you want to talk about harry potter i guess you should have read the book right???i mean whats the point if you haven't?anyways i started another thread so ppl wouldent complain.

Back
Top Bottom