Hardware forum-No one seems to reply anymore :(

Speedydowt

In Runtime
Does anyone else find that your threads get little or no replies? yet u see a thread posted 2 minuetes after yours with a million views and a billion replies (maths wasn't my best subject :p)

they all seem to be "new build" threads aswell...

Speedydowt said:
Does anyone else find that your threads get little or nt replies? yet u see a thread posted 2 minuetes after youres with a million views a billion replies (maths wanst my best subject :p)

they all seem to be new build threads aswell...

Doesn't look like English was either! :p jay kay

Anyways, it's mostly because there was alot of drama and we as a community banded together to defeat it, so right now is kind of like recooperation or something for us for a bit. We still reply but not as much. :(

Yea, I know what you mean... None of my problems get solved until I fix it myself and screw up 100 other things, THEN they post the answer.

Hmm, I kinna strayed away from the hardware section for a while though. But I'm back with avengance.

Hope to help you as much as poss

You cant expect to have EVERY post answered in detail, people dont just sit there all day on CF, you should always try a google firsttt

fact of the ,matter is that new build questions are easy... whilst helping to fix questions are harder....

so when a post is entitled New build please help...

everyone feels that they can give their opinions as to what the best graphics/sound /processor/mainboard etc is... or how to put them together...

but when a post is entitled, "my tripple boot windows/redhat/solaris server won't start samba services reading from it's fifth partition FAT32"...

nobody has an easy answer and most just decide not to post...

I try to answer every question I can, if I have enough knowledge that I'm comfortable answering it. I'm not the greatest technician, and I don't claim to know it all, but I know enough, combined with common sense, to find a solution. ;)

Most people need to use Google. They would find that if they did Google the error they are getting, or problem they are having, they would get a much quicker response. That's all I do, when someone asks a question, and I'm not 100% sure, I Google it, and post a link to what I found. Some people :rolleyes: :( are just either lazy, or not comfortable at all with the Internet to search for the answer. That's why we're here, I suppose... :D

I like this forum, and try to help as much as I can, when I can. You can tell by my post count, I haven't been a slacker! Any hardware questions, send'em on to me

Back
Top Bottom