Halloween!!!

We had some fun, lol. One kid was like in 7th grade or something, and couple friends and I were at one of my friends house, and I had just finished eating a piece of candy when this little 7th grader walked up and said trick or treat, but he wasnt dressed up or anything, and so I just said, "Here ya go" And put teh wrapper in his bag, he didnt even know it was a wrapper, he siad, "thanks" and walked off, lol.

Than, we were riding bikes around town, and these beaners(no offence anyone here, cause no one here is, lol) came by, and started yelling stuff out the window of there car, and I said something back, and they went around the block and came back, and started yelling again, making fun of this time, and I just said, "Hey dude" in a high voice, and waved. But apparently they didnt think I was just waving, cause the came around AGAIN, and said, "WTF you flicking me off for??!!" and I just said, "What?" In a tone like, are you retarded? So there like, "Yeah thats right" And were just about to start going and I was like, "Yeah thats right" and the one got out of the back and was like "you wanna start something dawg??" And I was like, "Yeah, what" And he just got in the car and left. Haha, its not like he could do anything, I had a couple other people around, and he is just a big wimp anyway, he clothes that were 10 times to big would have gotten in teh way, and he was dressed in a halloween costume, so he was like a total loser, lol.

Just got back from a party. Feeling dizzy and lazy all at the same time. A friend dropped me off because apparently, he said I was smashed. It's funny because I can't see myself like that. Appparently, the punch was spiked and I had like over 8 cups of it from what he tells me. I thought it tasted funny at first, but when store I thought was the pinnapples sour at the bottom drink that did that.

Just another normal day in Aussieland, halloween is not really celebrated much over here.

yeah same in Australia, I went to some party last Friday which was early but just used 'Halloween is during the week' as an excuse but I have never seen anything other than a couple tarts walkin around in the city as fairies.

Builld The Dollar casse and give kids candies....even though only 4 came. It's saddeining that no one was on the street.

I turned the lights off and watched tele :) Kids here expect money rather than candy :p

I went to a haunted house...I thought it was funny, but it actually had some really scary things in it. They had a dude with a chainsaw that chased you:p

Back
Top Bottom