Hacking windows home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfinstinct

In Runtime
OK, so I guess just asking if stuff is legal is illegal? And just asking if it's possible or if any one else heard about it is illegal too? This was a topic I would want to have looked into, and that is why I asked if it is legal, so I wouldn't go do it and get caught up in legal issues.

Seti Says> I see you edited your post. You see even if a mod is not around the members will jump to let you know something is out of line. I advise you to go read the forum rules.

Sorry, not legal at all. You can find out on your own, not here. Sorry dude. Go to some other site. Not here.

Hacking is a way around or though something- you can't hack Home to Pro- it's not possible (that's a conversion). And no, it wouldn't be legal, even if it was possible.

Don't go there

I never did. PM me.

Seti said:
Just don't post anything in a thread you plan to report.

If some one asks or offers something you know is not in line with forum policy then just pop the report post button and move on. if you post that it's been reported you have given a spammer or rule breaker a chance to edit their thread. By the time one of us gets there the evidence is gone.
So like I've said before just click click and move on. After you reported it of course.
And thanks again for being our other eyes in the forum.

I just broke a rule. But let's leave this and futher threads like this alone.

... Seriously, I was just wondering! You could have just said "That's illegal, you don't wanna do it" and I would be like "Oh, wow... I'm gonna stay away from that"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom