Guy doesn't tap and gets his arm broke!

shit...we were doing those kinds of holds in gym class today (learning self defence right now) and i was wondering "what would happen if somebody actually broke your arm like that....i guess i know now

shit...we were doing those kinds of holds in gym class today (learning self defence right now) and i was wondering "what would happen if somebody actually broke your arm like that....i guess i know now

You wonder what would happen; well to give the most obvious answer, you'd win the fight :p :D

LOL no crap. I've been an avid UFC fan for about 4 years now and this is the first time I've seen someone get there arm snapped live. I saw the clip where Mir broke the one guys arm but it was tapped.

I can't believe that the other guy wasn't in more pain though.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;876719 said:
LOL no crap. I've been an avid UFC fan for about 4 years now and this is the first time I've seen someone get there arm snapped live. I saw the clip where Mir broke the one guys arm but it was tapped.

I can't believe that the other guy wasn't in more pain though.

yea i think im gunna watch UFC more often now lol

this is the guy thats teaching us in class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCs0OoPHek

freakin insane

hes been doing taekwondo for more than 20 years (6x canadian champion), he also does thai boxing, ninjitsu, kickboxing, judo and some other shit

yea i think im gunna watch UFC more often now lol

this is the guy thats teaching us in class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCs0OoPHek

freakin insane

hes been doing taekwondo for more than 20 years (6x canadian champion), he also does thai boxing, ninjitsu, kickboxing, judo and some other shit

That's pretty cool. I wish they had something like that when I was in school.

If you want to get into the UFC fights there having the TUF (The Ultimate Fighter) Finale on this Saturday. There should be some good fights on.

As for myself I used to do Karate when I was younger but got out of it. Now it just consists of me and my friends drinking and beating the hell out of each other. Its actually a lot of fun. Were not trying to actually hurt each other but we get really competitive.

I won't roll with people I have not known for a long time though when drinking. Sometimes people can get irritated and bad things happen. At least with my inner circle were all cool. Its really a lot of fun going back and forth with your friends seeing who can make who tap.

Wow, "I've been waiting so long to do that" makes him really seem like a "brute force highschool punk" type of fighter =\

Shoulda tapped though... Lol

Back
Top Bottom