Gurl r/ship advice needed, yeah another help thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Hi there guys and...er girls

** Little warning,rack off any homophobes I know theres a few/some on here its ‘natural' you get bad stuff everywere..**

I never thought Id be the one asking for relationship advice, specially on a computer forum and what the situation is …welllll….not in this life time did I think it would be involving me…

Well here it goes..
Some/all of you here might know im gay/ bi whatever…the deal is I love gurls..does'nt matter my sexually I don't really want/like to put myself under any corgeory.
Ok there's this gurl and I have been talking for a while now, we have a lot of the same interests and we both know were we're coming from and all, she understands me pretty well, and that's not very common really and I understand here as much as we can over the net and all, and that's really important to me, you cant always have that type of friendship that we have, I must admit.
We talk a lot and help each other out with our problems, we both have a lot, so that's also how we can ‘mini connect'(coz of course its only over the net, so far)..
The thing is ok we got talking and all ….ra ra ra…you know the deal when you know you've fallen for someone and how you both go about it, well (lets call her Stephanie) Stephanie is getting….obsessive…and I realllly don't get why!....im ugly and I really don't have much going for me so its beyond me why shes being like this, I do have my ideas and assumed why but I really dunno!
Shes got my number I got hers, and shes msg's me everyday now,
*goes to check phone* in my inbox from the last 2 days I've got like 5 or more msg's and she tells me shes ‘loves' me and all.. hell how can she ‘love' me when we haven't even met yet! We've made plans of meeting up but I cant get out that way as I don't have a car. She asked me out in a TEXT MESSAGE…and I said id think really hard about it, haven't gave her an answer and haven't talked to her in 2 days coz im freak'n freaked out! LOL…seriously I em..I always get freaked out im not good with r/ships but this time its…you know…different…shes obsessive! Its not healthy lol!

Ok I have to admit I really do like her and all, but this really hard I dunno what to do or that.. *hides under my bed*

Advice would be excellent!
Tho I em thinking of running for the hills!...

You guys would know you've been out with girls!….but I haven't ‘dated a girl' before…

AHH! :(

:mad: I hate drama..you wouldnt call this girl a lot of drama would you tho?

Dont forget,
"Theres a diffrence between a gurl whos a b***h and a drama queen"
Thats my self quote i made!

Thanks ALOT,
xxx

G.G

First of all dear you know as well as any of us what you see on the web may not be what is real. You also have to take in to consideration a meeting is fraut with it's own dangers. If you go to meet her take some one with you and do not go off with her alone on the first meet. Many a young person has become a statistic due to bad judgement. Please don't become one.
As for her being obsessive that should throw up a big red flag on it's own. That sort of behaviour smakes of her being a domanant type person. Again take a close friend to this first meeting just to keep things real.
Or you can just let her know her behaviour is not what you're looking for in a relationship and let it go.
What ever you choose to do is up to you. You have to live with the one person you will never get free of. You...

setishock said:
First of all dear you know as well as any of us what you see on the web may not be what is real. You also have to take in to consideration a meeting is fraut with it's own dangers. If you go to meet her take some one with you and do not go off with her alone on the first meet. Many a young person has become a statistic due to bad judgement. Please don't become one.
As for her being obsessive that should throw up a big red flag on it's own. That sort of behaviour smakes of her being a domanant type person. Again take a close friend to this first meeting just to keep things real.
Or you can just let her know her behaviour is not what you're looking for in a relationship and let it go.
What ever you choose to do is up to you. You have to live with the one person you will never get free of. You...

Wow, well done Seti.

I think that comes with life experience, because i would have never been able to say it that well.

tell her to stop, but try not to be rude about it. tell her u are freaked out and to give u some time and kind of push her away, but, dont hurt her feelings, girls have weak hearts. I know, ive seen it happen. thats my advice. good luck

coolcomputer89 said:
tell her to stop, but try not to be rude about it. tell her u are freaked out and to give u some time and kind of push her away, but, dont hurt her feelings, girls have weak hearts. I know, ive seen it happen. thats my advice. good luck

Yeah, that usually works, just a nice tone saying, hey..i really need my space sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom