Guitars!

OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY BASTARD

I love the Viper 402 thats like 2,500 aud or 1,500 cant remember. I prolly wont get a squire sounds to messy with overdrive.

BtW Carpe can you post a pic of yours

NOFX, im assuming you listin to them, do you listin to any other cool bands?? and grindcore any punk any anarcho? for the guitar get a good ibanez, dont even go near 1000 dollar price range, if you wanna play something like NOFX get a bad disortion pedal because thats how nofx is played and just get like a 400 dollar guitar, no need to go 1000.

Yeh I currently have an Ibanez, so its between them and ESP at the moment there are some really nice Ibanezs out there. I love the old Steve Vai signature. But the ESP Viper 402 is so damn sexy. I also listen to Refused, Rancid, Metallica, Lars and the Bastards, Bad Religion, Pennywise, SOAD, some Slipknot, RHCP, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, Guttermouth, Mad Caddies, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, some Sublime, then alot of random shit.

Ibanez's are pretty good them and B.C. rich's are nice but the best of the best guitars are gibsons and fenders(strats of course).

I was looking at some Gibsons last week I like this one:

Also the Angus Young Signature SG was pretty nice, but probably a little out of my price range.

This Les Paul is pretty damn sexy too:

But I will probably get a new Ibanez. Also, because I put some different gauge strings on my current guitar it pulled the bridge up so the action was really sloppy. But I put a third spring in and that did the trick. So its sounding a hell of a lot better

cool NOFX, pennywise = ownage
bad religion is good but all their songs sound the same on the album no control.

rancid is awesome on their selftitled [2000] album....
just get an ibanez..... but seriosely dont spend 1000 bucks on it.

Back
Top Bottom