Guild Wars?

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
Hey, am giving up on WoW, and am thinking about Guild Wars, it has no monthly fees, which is awesome, and the graphics should take use of my new rig. Has anyone played it, and can anyone shed some info on it please?, is it anything like WoW?, i have to say, am not a big rpg fan, rather fps and is there any other rpg better than Guild War without a monthly fee? Thanks.

its kinda like a dumbed down Everquest.

Like, every character you create, will do the EXACT same quest..

i didn't like it, but many other people love it. I think it would be better, if i was in an actual guild, and knew a lot of people that played it.

JikuzeN said:
Hey, am giving up on WoW, and am thinking about Guild Wars, it has no monthly fees, which is awesome, and the graphics should take use of my new rig. Has anyone played it, and can anyone shed some info on it please?, is it anything like WoW?, i have to say, am not a big rpg fan, rather fps and is there any other rpg better than Guild War without a monthly fee? Thanks.
its completely and utterly horrible if your coming from wow.. i played my friends character and oh boy i logged of after 1 minute... You can lie only cast 5 spells and it is the most repettive game in history ull notice that in the first second of the game..

BTW ive been playing wow since it came out cuz its the best MMO and i got the expansion reserved and ill be having it in mah hands the 16th WOOT!

I played it for a while, built a couple Level 20 Chars, but it got old for me. So now i dont play..

I dont play wow ethier, Aint no way i'm spending $200 a year on a PC game.

Well 100 hours of play? Thats a lot of play if you avg 2-3 hours a night thats nearly 2 months

Most addicting game to me has been GTA series, i've done 1,000s of hours.

I like guild wars but after logging about 500 hours its kinda boring now...

Back
Top Bottom