GTA 4 Trailer from Rockstar Games!

David Lindon said:
Wow that game does look good. any chance of releaing it for the pc do you think?

yea all the other games have been released on pc. its a matter of time. the requirements will be pretty high though

David Lindon said:
Wow that game does look good. any chance of releaing it for the pc do you think?

Yeah, but it'll be the classic case of the game running like sh!t even if you have a £2000 PC, like just about all new games that are coming out.

Seriously, an XBOX 360 or PS3 is a wise investment for stuff like this :D

David Lindon said:
Rockstar will most likely release it for PC later. There's no official word on it, yet.

is that the one where you have to press the keys to the arrows? just like a dance mat? thats pretty easy lol.
I love that one. It is easy. :/

I'd play up to it (I love GTA) and save it for you, Nate, but I can't seem to get San Andreas working on Vista... it just stops at loading installshield when I put in the DVD.

UK31337 said:
Yeah, but it'll be the classic case of the game running like sh!t even if you have a £2000 PC, like just about all new games that are coming out.

Seriously, an XBOX 360 or PS3 is a wise investment for stuff like this :D

Unless you got a DX 10 video card

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Rockstar will most likely release it for PC later. There's no official word on it, yet.

I love that one. It is easy. :/

I'd play up to it (I love GTA) and save it for you, Nate, but I can't seem to get San Andreas working on Vista... it just stops at loading installshield when I put in the DVD.

wow who still uses dvds to load up games anyway, i dont .... swiftly moving on

double U - tee - eff ?? I made a thread about this like an hour before you.

this game looks awesome. is it gonna come out only on PS3 or will it come out on 360 too? if it comes out on 360, I'll go buy one. I've been considering one but this is the icing on the cake :)

Back
Top Bottom