The Great Outdoors

hhahah...

you know any better of a way to spend a Sat night?

some say um wierd... for liking stuff like that.

I just tell them um a country boy that loves Technology ;)

I just drove around custer state park and needles highway in south dakota.

Beautiful country.

I just drove around custer state park and needles highway in south dakota.

Beautiful country.
I love it there. I almost went to South Dakota School of Mines and Technology...

I live in Northern IL, 5 minutes from the border of Wisconsin. We have 7 acres of land here. 3 bon fire pits, 1 acre of lawn, the other 6 are wooded or prairie grass. Used to be a giant buffalo herd way back on the hill in the far back field, and you could see them from my dining room. Then he sold the Buffalo and got beef cows, and now they are gone, so it's empty... I really like it here. But I love the Northwoods the most.
Couple friends and I went up to an area near Sparta, WI. 200 or so miles north. My friend's boss owns 300 acres on the Black River, so we were allowed to use it. That was a blast. If you have been to the Northwoods, you know that, Northwood's smell...

I love it there. I almost went to South Dakota School of Mines and Technology...

I live in Northern IL, 5 minutes from the border of Wisconsin. We have 7 acres of land here. 3 bon fire pits, 1 acre of lawn, the other 6 are wooded or prairie grass. Used to be a giant buffalo herd way back on the hill in the far back field, and you could see them from my dining room. Then he sold the Buffalo and got beef cows, and now they are gone, so it's empty... I really like it here. But I love the Northwoods the most.
Couple friends and I went up to an area near Sparta, WI. 200 or so miles north. My friend's boss owns 300 acres on the Black River, so we were allowed to use it. That was a blast. If you have been to the Northwoods, you know that, Northwood's smell...

That sounds like an awesome place to live, superman. How far are you from Madison, WI? or La Crosse, WI? I know where those 2 are....

And as you know, I'm going to the University of Sioux Falls in SD, so I can attest for the beautiful landscape in SD as well!!

Thats really cool, wish I had some land. All we have is a city lot, but its a small town so we don't have to travel so far to get to the country. We camp alot at the local conservation club.

also, im about 30 mins from Wisconsin lol. My dad goes to Harvard all the time for work.

Idaho is great for outdoor recreation. Rafting along several of our main rivers, teton mountains, McCall, most of it is Northern Idaho but still. I love it up there.

I love the outdoors, My family runs around 300 head of cattle over about 500 acres, growing up on a farm I had to spent a lot of time outside, when I was little I didn't like it too much lol, now that I'm a little bit older and looking back on it I'm glad I did. Even though it's horrible back breaking work but I wouldn't trade it for anything:)

That sounds like an awesome place to live, superman. How far are you from Madison, WI? or La Crosse, WI? I know where those 2 are....

And as you know, I'm going to the University of Sioux Falls in SD, so I can attest for the beautiful landscape in SD as well!!
It's about a 90 minute drive to Madison I think. Not too far.
Thats really cool, wish I had some land. All we have is a city lot, but its a small town so we don't have to travel so far to get to the country. We camp alot at the local conservation club.

also, im about 30 mins from Wisconsin lol. My dad goes to Harvard all the time for work.
Really? Where are you at? And where does your dad work?

Back
Top Bottom