Grants/Tution/Scholarships..

Spec

Fully Optimized
Well im in need of some help from my fellow computerates :) But anyways, ive been searching around and am in need of some help..im looking for some tuition waivers/grants/Scholarships for adopted children that were born with AFS and were born addicted to drugs.. any suggestions or websites are greaty appreciated.

Well im in need of some help from my fellow computerates :) But anyways, ive been searching around and am in need of some help..im looking for some tuition waivers/grants/Scholarships for adopted children that were born with AFS and were born addicted to drugs.. any suggestions or websites are greaty appreciated.

is that why you are so good at CS? cuz you are ultra focused?

lol yeah.. i am ultra focused. xD ive been playin it since prebeta 1.0

have you made a fastweb and Cappex account Spec? They are both really good for finding specific scholarships for you. All you do is create a profile and answer a ton of crap and they list a TON of scholarships you qualify for. If you haven't made an account with either of them yet I recommend you do...:D:D:D

It might be hard to find scholarships that specific though. I only found 1 for Diabetes, and diabetes is a pretty common disease. It was for $5000 though. I didn't get it... At least, I haven't heard anything except that they got my submission in April.

But Fastweb and google would be the two best places to look. I have never heard of Cappax before, but give that a shot too.

Back
Top Bottom