Grand Theft Auto

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Who likes the game?
I'm addicted...

I just got GTA: Liberty City Stories for PSP, and its really good :)

I play
Gta 3 and
GTA Vice City
I dont really like San Andreas and i dont really know about that knew one

I had Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the Xbox, but I sold them.

I'm waiting for Grand Theft Auto IV. :D Did anyone hear? The day it's released, it's available on both the PS3 and Xbox 360! No more waiting those tedious months just to get some action. The plus is that Microsoft has a deal with Rockstar that they will have Xbox Live downloads for the game, meaning additions or mods will be available from Rockstar to the gamer, via Xbox Live. Sweet, huh? :D Since GTA has never been a video heavy game, this just makes you think...should I dish out that $600 for the PS3 or should I save money with the Xbox 360, get periodical downloads from Xbox Live and even have enough money for the additional Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive coming this Holiday season? Oh yes, even with the additional drive, the price still won't surpass the PS3's glorious $600. :D

Yeah it's fun, but I don't see how they drag it out for so long lol. How many do they have 5? Just little upgrades every new game.

Good game though.

alvino said:
I had Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the Xbox, but I sold them.

I'm waiting for Grand Theft Auto IV. :D Did anyone hear? The day it's released, it's available on both the PS3 and Xbox 360! No more waiting those tedious months just to get some action. The plus is that Microsoft has a deal with Rockstar that they will have Xbox Live downloads for the game, meaning additions or mods will be available from Rockstar to the gamer, via Xbox Live. Sweet, huh? :D Since GTA has never been a video heavy game, this just makes you think...should I dish out that $600 for the PS3 or should I save money with the Xbox 360, get periodical downloads from Xbox Live and even have enough money for the additional Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive coming this Holiday season? Oh yes, even with the additional drive, the price still won't surpass the PS3's glorious $600. :D

So much info thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom