Got a Nice Wireless Logitech mouse free!!

superman22x

Golden Master
With no wireless reciever... My work was throwing it out cause it had no reciever, and I asked if I could have it and they said sure. I now need to figure out which one it is. It is like the MX400 with a couple extra buttons, and it is also very similar to the MX610 and 620. I am going to search the net and see what the old models are like maybe. I like it, I will try and call logitech or something and say I lost the reciever and see what they say.

Found out what it is, it's an mx600.

Sounds kinda funny you would lose your receiver since that's the part connected to your PC... Nice to get a wireless mouse for free though. I prefer wired still. I don't leave my desk, so it's pointless to have wireless.

Yeah, I have a wired one still. I am going to see what logitech says when I call tomorrow and say I lost the reciever. It was from the school tho. Some teacher probably had the reciever in the back, unplugged it, cause they didnt know what it was, then the mouse didnt work, and they called the school help desk, and then the help desk picks up the mouse, no reciever, and then when I get it, there is nothing...

Back
Top Bottom