Got my awesome mail today!

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Check it out!
Just added something kinda cool:

plate2.jpg

plate1.jpg

Thanks to everyone here that helped me pick it out, it looks so awesome to me! :D

It is illegal, but I don't live in Britain. ;)
Auburn, Alabama
It was $40.

I'm curious though, what exactly looks illegal about it? It looks pretty realistic in person.

I think you're going for another term. Chavy maybe? Rice is on the other side of the pond. It is a European vehicle, after all.

What is Zetech? Ok, google brought up some kind of engine..Anyhow, I thought fords were American cars..Also, imo its ricy, thats like civic racers talking about vtech..

it's kind of a joke for the Civic people. Zetec (commonly called Z-Tech in the honda community) is nothing more than the name of the engine. Honda people however, think it's a secret weapon or something for some reason and always asks when it kicks in or whatever. The joke is the Focus guy's answer: "Zetec kicks in when I turn the key." It's just funny to see their reactions.

And Ford does have a Europe division. This tag is a tribute to the genius of bringing over a car virtually unmodified, something Ford America is too stupid to ever do again. Look up the Focus on Wikipedia, Ford Europe 1998, to America 2000, best selling car in the world I think. :)

In back it's an Alabama plate, we don't use front state plates here so I just put that one on cause it's better looking than holes or rusted screws in the front bumper. (it was drilled when I got the car)

Back
Top Bottom