Got Game?

^^ No, it's just a mom and pop thrift store that sells a bunch of stuff from used furniture, tools, appliances, video games and systems, and so on. They also have a military surplus store in the back, and it gets some pretty good business I have heard.

whats everyones game collection? how any and what platform. i have roughly 200 not incluing rooms mostly on plastation and pc.

I used to have a small collection of games for Ps2, xbox. I just have a few games now that I started gaming on the PC recently.

PC:
CoD4
Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2
FEAR
The Witcher

For PS1 and PS2, I probably have 100+ games in my possession right now, and have probably owned 200+ since I got my PS1. I usually don't play my PS2 anymore, but I keep it just in case. I want to mod for.. backup.. purposes.

I still own a N64 and maybe 3 games for it (off the top of my head, Goldeneye, Star Fox 64, South Park Racing)

Now, my prized collection is with my PC games. Every game I own for PC I have played at least 4 or 5 times, and if I don't play it anymore it's because I don't have the time to. I probably own well over 100 games for the PC and don't feel like listing them all on here. Just to list some to give you a general idea of what I like: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002, 2002 Professional, 2004, and FSX (don't have Acceleration, sadly), Command and Conquer: The First Decade, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath, Halo 2 for Vista, Sim City 2000, 3000, 3000 Unlimited, 4 with Rush Hour expansion, and Societies, Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 with all expansions, 2 with Wacky Worlds expansion and 3 with all expansions, and in my opinion no true collection is complete without World of Warcraft and the Burning Crusade expansion.

I could list them all, but I don't wanna. I am really into RTS and simulation games. When I get my new GPU and 2 more gigs of RAM next week, my game collection will sure live up to it's name as I am going to play the hell out of all of them.

For PS1 and PS2, I probably have 100+ games in my possession right now, and have probably owned 200+ since I got my PS1. I usually don't play my PS2 anymore, but I keep it just in case. I want to mod for.. backup.. purposes.

I still own a N64 and maybe 3 games for it (off the top of my head, Goldeneye, Star Fox 64, South Park Racing)

Now, my prized collection is with my PC games. Every game I own for PC I have played at least 4 or 5 times, and if I don't play it anymore it's because I don't have the time to. I probably own well over 100 games for the PC and don't feel like listing them all on here. Just to list some to give you a general idea of what I like: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002, 2002 Professional, 2004, and FSX (don't have Acceleration, sadly), Command and Conquer: The First Decade, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath, Halo 2 for Vista, Sim City 2000, 3000, 3000 Unlimited, 4 with Rush Hour expansion, and Societies, Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 with all expansions, 2 with Wacky Worlds expansion and 3 with all expansions, and in my opinion no true collection is complete without World of Warcraft and the Burning Crusade expansion.

I could list them all, but I don't wanna. I am really into RTS and simulation games. When I get my new GPU and 2 more gigs of RAM next week, my game collection will sure live up to it's name as I am going to play the hell out of all of them.

Goldeneye is a awesome! I own at that game.

Yeah, I would say it is one of the best for the N64. It's really fun playing that game in 4 person split screen.

Back
Top Bottom