Got another job!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well, as well as working in Sainsburys, I will be working for a hosting company after I'm back off holiday!

My friend is starting the business, well, he already has the business but runs it from home, but he has recently bought an office near me.

I will be an Online and Phone live support, and in charge of a rack server, (with help obv) with a terminal. We get our own computers, get paid a good bit, looking forward to it, server administration, dream job!

Going to be a very similar layout to this.. more or less the same..

Shot at 2007-07-30

Shot at 2007-07-30

Congratulations Mate, hope everything works out. I imagine it would be neat working for a hosting company working with all the servers. :cool: Have fun, and as they say, work smart, don't work hard!!!

And I better not have to ask, Working Hard, or Hardly working? :p

Anyway, good job on getting the job (no pun intended)!!! :)

Yeah, I remember when I worked at the school district. Five people had to take care of all the computers and servers for 15 schools/buildings. It was fun and we all goofed around from time to time, and we sacrificed a microwave and some burnt out flourescent bulbs in the process. :D

sounds like its something you enjoy and as theres only a few of you it should be quite fun :D

congrats

Jammy git , he has 2 jobs and i cant even get one :D
only joking good luck . Its always great working somewhere where you know everyone in your department cos you can have a laugh then as well as working

Nah, things will be slow at first, so once things expand we are hiring more people. Besides, one to manage servers, two for phones.. easy. We've got some advanced customers I think, and we are doing opening deals, so if anyone wants hosting for cheap soon, let me know! We're having 1GB 1:1 internet there, for £600 a month, so looking forward to using that.

Back
Top Bottom