Got accepted into private college

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, despite the fact that by law, I have to wait until October 2007 to join in, I am accepted at the CDI college. With the 75% I got (Thanks to that stupid reading comprehension).

Well, now, I am going to study in the computing support AND also, I am going to do networking. You know, IOS with Cisco, Cisco stuff and all the networking things we need. At the end of the line, I get the leaving certificate, the A+, the Cesco Certified and I think one more...not sure. The class will start at 7AM, so I gotta be prepared, but by then, I'll drive my car.

The course itself costs $17000 in all, but I can pay back after in monthly payments ($120-150/month) within 12 years. I am willing to pay them myself, no matter how big it is. Also, it finishes at 12PM, so I can try and apply at Micro-Bytes, the store just next to it for 1PM-6PM. That would be ideal!

The only problem will be the gasing of the car, hence, the job and the actual parking. Try to park in Montreal without going in the streets...with a monthly pass...have fun! Oh well, that Colege has a very high reputation and I am willing to work as much as I can. I'll dedicate 75% of my time on it. Also, the counsellor knows well the way it works. You won't sit in desks taking notes. You will have your own PC and you will work with it. A coaching system rather than a teaching system.

I'm very proud to be able to join such a high reputation school. No bad gangs and all :)

Then IO'll come back in here, being able to help with the Server administration and networking/DNs. Hey, I can almost go to Microsoft support with these knowledges!

All I'll need is my MSCA and MSCE in Windows 2000/XP/2003 and probably Vista. If they can still do Windows 3.1/95/98/ME, that would help.

Are you still in highschool right now or are you finished? Just wondering why you weren't accepted in until now.

Well, I'm in Adult Ed til December. Then, I have to wait til the Fall registration since I registered in Fall in Adult ed.

Back
Top Bottom