Google Ruined a Godly Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Everyone knows about Gmail right? Well at my school ofcourse, email is blocked everywhere, you cant use yahoo, hotmail, anything well known! Well this is all fine, But there was google, Our friend in a time of suffering, mail.google.com was never blocked and I could go to google.com/ig and access things..But then they advertised google mail on the main page! Now its blocked!! WHY GOOGLE WHY!? YOU HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO US!!!

*runs away in tears*

*comes back and hits Submit New Thread and closes The Browser*

What does your school use....Novell Client or is it a windows based system. because we had novell and sonic wall security and wow.....it sucked....i was able to use but not for long. and with our change to totally windows nothing in blocked. anyway try that site when ur at school you might be able to get to google.

lol Proxify is an old website, I have proxies that I use through the properties all the time, it just takes a long time to cover my tracks =\ It was great to have it just...not blocked

How exactly do you use that proxify, it's new to me, school takes the piss you can't even type in 'Dick Witington' because it has dick in it, so yeah any help on that site?

Thanks.. John!

lol, thats another thing great about college, there limit to blocked sites, i happily go into msn and chck my email

i even showed my tutor a few funny joke emails

Does anyone know how to bypass these 'net nannys' ?

Asking for that kind of information can get you bounced out of here. Please read the rules.

Net nanny? i think you have a bigger problem then that...., how old are you?

'net nanny'.. a.k.a something that stops you going on certain sites containing certain words, and im 16..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom