Google launch googlecheckout!

Furby123

BSOD
Hey, have you guys heard about the new Google checkout - You can send payments via credit card to other people with no fees whatsoever until Jan 08!!:eek:

It's like a competitor to paypal, Ebay have already said that people can't accept Google checkout as a payment method! (as Ebay own paypal they would lose out)

Rumour has it Google are going to make their own auction site like Ebay! That would be great:D

Hey, have you guys heard about the new Google checkout - You can send payments via credit card to other people with no fees whatsoever until Jan 08!!:eek:

It's like a competitor to paypal, Ebay have already said that people can't accept Google checkout as a payment method! (as Ebay own paypal they would lose out)

Rumour has it Google are going to make their own auction site like Ebay! That would be great:D

Do you have a link to back this up?

One would of done the job.. lol

That's interesting, ebay will still be the don of online auctions though..

Yeah, but I bet Google will soon open up their own auction site! that would be awesome, a competitor to ebay/paypal

I'm sure google wouldn't charge so much fees and have much better customer service than PAYPAL :D:D::D

This has been around for at least 6 months in the US. I loved it because Buy.com did a thing where you get 20 bucks off for using google checkout. And some of the first google checkout users got 10 bucks free. Look for those deals, they are superb.

I see, so in america you can use googlecheckout to pay for things, Has anyone here had any problems doing so?

If you buy something on ebay.com, can you use google checkout to pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom