Good pair of earphones?

superman22x

Golden Master
I want to buy a pair for my sister. My parents bought her a sansa for Christmas, but she is 10, and never wears earbuds, but I figured if I can find some that would be comfortable for her, she would proly wear them. The ones that come with the mp3 player are prolly not very good for her. So any suggestions? I just bought some cheap little speaker thing for it off ebay. Nothing fancy, I will also get a case and earbuds I think.

I don't like the earbud ones either.

You can't beat a rugged pair of Sennheiser PX100's or there brother which just contains real ear muffs, as to regard to the PX100's that just contain foam cushioning,

Sound quality is brilliant, and they can easily fold up, and be stored in a case.

They aren't expensive either.

i think in ear are the best, they are comfortable and you cant feel them at all if you get a good pair..

from my own experience do not buy the type that go behind the head and under the ears, they are the most uncomfortable and frustrating ever!

If you're going for expensive go Bose. If you're looking for something that's $30 go to a Brookstone store and get a pair of their headphones. You can get striaght ear buds or around the ear buds for $30. I recommend the around the ear buds, they're comfortable and stay on your ears. The regular buds might fall out of her ears since she's only 10. Plus they're surround sound, which is pretty sweet.

There Smokin' Ear Buds are really nice if you like a bass and the quality is perfect. I still can't find something that compares to these:
200510301746.jpg

I once thought that a person singing in a song was actually behind me, so I jumped out of my bed and scared the crap out of myself.

Those are the best, but skullcandy are really good too, I got a pair and there nice.

Back
Top Bottom