Is this a good deal or not? For a truck.

I like the Ford Ranger. If I had to get a truck it would be a Ranger. That being said, I would dish out more money and get a '99 model or better with lower mileage. I'm assuming you mean the first truck in the listing since it's the only 4wd one, though it's not new... I would look up the truck with the features it's got to see what it should be worth, if it is around that or less, it a good deal. I know the early '90's Rangers are still selling for like $2000, my dad could have gotten $1600 off his 84ish Ranger back in '02 for a trade in, probably more selling outright. He sold it to a friend for $600 though, which the friend promptly wrecked not long after, then caught it on fire...

Its cheap for a truck, but it's a ranger. I hate big vehicles, but if I was evil and had to get a truck it wouldnt be a ranger!.

It's also a manual, make sure you know how to drive a manual.

its done a hellalot of miles..

and its a manual.. you yanks dont normally drive manuals, so make sure you can drive a manual ;)

its a nice truck.. but i would be worried about that mileage..

Yeah it is a lot of miles, but thats the reason for a lower price. Us yanks dont normally drive manuel? Thats not true, as far as I know...

lots of Americans drive manuals manuals > automatic unless its a truck, I have a ford ranger 2000, v6 4x4 and only 82k miles

I'd go for a lower price, the mileage is a bit high but if you get the price down a bit then it'll be a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom