Gone!

I'd never understand his banning. You guys get told he spammed, but in fact, there's no proof. And don't bother research, I did it. He created another account because his old one had problems with posting. If people can't realise that he had problems and just saying he spams and create an account just to get excuses for him getting banned, it;s not theway to go. Pinky's case is true, but Webmonkey's is false. No False accusations or false excuses.

i agree with you, webmonkey helped me, and lots of other people out as well, and i dont really understand why he got banned

I dont like Webmonkey, but i know for sure he didnt span man this forum gives bans out for no reaason...He only created a new one so that he could tell all of us that his old account was acting up,so he created a new one and said im sorry but my old account wouldnt work so i made a new one, can somone help me or should i just use this one. MY god you people have no proof on him and yet you ban his account...I dont even like the dude, but i know he was ban for no reason...

I dont really care of either of them. Although, I had a peticular hate for Pinky. And webmonkey just kinda.. Well.. Annoyed me. I acted like I liked him. But I didnt.

Hackslayer said:
arrizx that was so poser, if he had multiple accouts won't he be able to create another?

Poser?

Huh?

Anyways.. Not if they IP banned him. But if he is really smart, in the bad way, he can just come back and use a proxy and spam the place. Lets hope that doesnt happen!

good job there arrizx so basicly he'll be back hmm... thats the point he will back this isn't the end, wasn't he a mod he must be smart if he made mod . i'm not sure about the other guy tho

Back
Top Bottom