The godfather

daemon said:
Well that depends on what kind of movies u like. :p

But if u haven't u should see The Shawshank Redemption, in my opinion one of the best movies there is. And almost anyone can watch it, from 7 year old children to their grandparents.

If u like horror movies, then go for the ones based on Stephen Kings books, I saw Rose Red, and I had to sleep with the lights one for the next few nights. And the night I watched it I didn't sleep at all.

Also The Silence of The Lambs, Hannibal and Red Dragon.

There is some good ones.
Well someone said the godfather was not th ebest gangster movie so I asked if they could recommend a better one

David Lindon said:
Well someone said the godfather was not th ebest gangster movie so I asked if they could recommend a better one

ohh

By saying "I have seen better ones" I ment better movies. That including every movie ever made.

No gangster movie can match the godfather.

daemon said:
ohh

By saying "I have seen better ones" I ment better movies. That including every movie ever made.

No gangster movie can match the godfather.
Oh, I see ;)

I love the godfather movies, especially 1 & 2. The third one does not justice to the 1st 2. and OMG MARLON BRANDO WAS SOOOO HOT WHEN HE WAS YOUNG!!!! such a babe!, yea scarface is good, david you should watch that.

With the shawshank redemption, i agree, i think it is a brilliant movie! i also like the movie 'the life of david gale', and another movie called 'antwone fisher' that stars denzel wahington. 'Beautiful mind' is also great and i really like 'gladiator'.... and 'the birdcage' ahaha

nat

never seen the godfather movie, but I've read the book and it was amazing.

I'm glad im not the only one that likes shawshank redemption :D

David Lindon said:
What are the story lines to the second and third godfather?

OK>> DUE TO DEMAND I EDITED MY POST AND GOT RID OF THE PLOT FOR THE 2ND AND 3RD GODFATHER MOVIES... SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS AND HAD NOT SEEN THE MOVIE! lol

luv from nat =)

Holy crap. Natalya, you should put in a spoiler alert. You gave away everything! I'm just glad I've already seen them, or I woulda been mad to know what happens now.

Back
Top Bottom