God F*&!ing Dammnit

PuNkY

In Runtime
Someone found out/hacked/"phished" my passwords for my Gmail and Myspace account. I have no clue who it could be or how they got it. Anything I can do :confused:

change your password.
check for spyware and simillar.

in terms of revenge, or finding out who it was? pretty much nothing

Just found out they also got into my Newegg account... I'm on the phone with Newegg trying to get rid of the debit info saved.

I am soo pissed

Someone found out/hacked/"phished" my passwords for my Gmail and Myspace account. I have no clue who it could be or how they got it. Anything I can do :confused:

What kinda passwords did you use, and was it the same password for all 3 accounts?

Getting myspace accounts is quite explanatory :rolleyes: Lots of phishing sites + they are also cleartext and can be picked up by any packet sniffer.

Probobly brute forced you if you have a simple ass pass like a 1 word thing.

Jeez, that really sucks. How did you find out they got the info?

Well I just got home about 20 minutes ago. I went to check my e-mail and BOOM "Wrong username or password". I was like "ok...." then I tried Myspace and got the same error. So I think I can say someone changed my passwords.

I didn't really care much about gmail and myspace but my newegg account had my GF's debit card on file, so thats when I got REALLY pissed but I got customer service to delete the card out of my file, thank god.

I really don't know what I can do.

The sad part about this is my back-up email (to get my gmail, newegg and myspace password recovered) is my cell phone email addy.... And I can't access it when I don't pay my bill. So I'm fucked till I find $157.98.

At least I got over my cold today. :rolleyes:

--------Few hours later------
Ok so I just found out they took my Skype account too. They are logged in now. I think this guy is only signed on too fuck with me. So far no answer. I'm signed in my GF name and acting like nothings wrong. So IDK, this really sucks.

Oh duz anyone know a Gmail support email? If you do, your the best and send it on over. I really need my archived email deleted, like right now.

Back
Top Bottom