God Damnit!!!! >:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
ITS BEEN 3 DAMN YEARS AND I F*CKING MISSED IT BY A COUPLE DAYS! >:OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Theater

May, 31 2008 at Progressive Nation 2008: Hard Rock
Not Available , Orlando, Florida
Cost :

I AM GOING TO KiLL SOMEONE! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SUCKS A LOT!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

My favorite F*cking band. I'm even having a f*cking tattoo of them designed right now! >:O!!!

vinyl_DreamTheater_MAJESTY_LOGO.jpg

You aren't the only one. I found out megadeth came to salt lake city... and had left a few hours before I found out.

There last tour was with MegaDeath 3 years ago. Gigantour :)

Hot damn, that was a great show.

I'm just so upset... DT is my favorite band...

pwned
... just write them a letter and act all upset and they might come and see you :p

oh wow, calm down. respect them for their music and enjoy the music. You don't need to stuff your self into a concert hall to prove that you're their biggest fan...

It's not about proving you're their biggest fan. Live music is the shiz. And supporting local acts is something I believe has degraded due to the advent of both "free" music on the internet and leaps in post-production technology. It's sad, really. The artists also see the fruits of their labor this way, unlike with album contracts where the record companies see a great deal of that money.

wtf music live is so good, your all dancing and your buzzing and it feels so much better.

im going to see tiesto before he stops i hope

Back
Top Bottom