Give it a rest furby

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I WILL check the posts. If they're garbage, prepare for 2 weeks or a PB, depending on the content.

Wheres that mate, i cant be arsed reading his crap either.

If you go into CP Panel, and scroll down to Miscellaneous, on the left hand side, you will then see the option for Buddy/Ignore lists.

If you click on that, you then have the option to add members to either list, type the name in the box, and then you shouldn't see his posts in the forum.

Yeah man, looking at the social forums every single topic onthe page except the two most recent have been posted in by you. I seriously doubt any one person has that much to say about everything. We all know you're here, and posts are not for competition. I'm perfectly happy with being under 100.

Well, his posts seems fully legit. I think he rather concentrates himself to respond to ALL the threads. I find that okay, but it's not usual. Give it time, he'll slow down and get slower each time.

No, but I WILL check the posts. If they're garbage, prepare for 2 weeks or a PB, depending on the content.

Feel free to do that, it's your job :)

I've never spammed or double posted since I've joined this wonderful community :)

I've learnt from my week ban and talked to david on msn, and I'm gonna stop with the "HAHHAHAHAHA LOL" posts. You'll be glad to see all my posts are constructive and helpful :), which is more than what I can say for Raffaz's posts. It seems he needs to read through the rules of CF, because he's broken a fair few since I've been here.

EDIT : Zilcho, I don't care about post count either, I just enjoy helping people on the forum. For all I care, David can make vbulletin reset my post count to 0 every 10 seconds.

Well, if you make an effort on your side and do the posts I've seen, then I consider it perfectly legit for you to post.

Guys, it's rather unusual to have these, but a lot of forums call them active members. Remember Arrizx, when you shown us the Who's online from here and a heavily active site? Those could be people like Furby123, just a little less posting than him.

Furby123 how old are u? my guess only a 16 year old or less person can do something like that, so u prob 15....

Dude why make a post in the thread that u dont really care about... there is no way u can be interested in all the posts, AND DONT TELL ME THAT U ARE, coz we all know u post whoring.

Feel free to do that, it's your job :)
You'll be glad to see all my posts are constructive and helpful :), which is more than what I can say for Raffaz's posts. It seems he needs to read through the rules of CF, because he's broken a fair few since I've been here.
Sounds to me like someones going to start a flame war. Tread carefully, for there are mods at this post.

EDIT : Zilcho, I don't care about post count either, I just enjoy helping people on the forum. For all I care, David can make vbulletin reset my post count to 0 every 10 seconds.
It's cool that you want to help, and I wasn't trying to in any way hurt/flame/anything you, so I just wanted to clarify(sp?) that.

Jeeze, I knew this was gonna happen, Furby comes back for a day and people are getting pissed already, you guys really should just drop the subject, and Furby, you really can't accuse Raffaz of post whoring, I could take my time and list the reasons why not, but I think you as an individual could figure it out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom