Give it a rest furby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffaz

Golden Master
You have been back 5 mins and your taking the p*ss already, stop post whoring.:mad:

Give me a break. Your the one post whoring. Why start a thread like this? If you've got a problem, PM me or david. It seems you just like starting forum drama

Name 1 "post whore" I have posted since I've been back.

You have been back 5 mins and your taking the p*ss already, stop post whoring.:mad:

I agree, I was going to report some of the posts, coz its plain rediculous....

Furby no one will mind if you post a lot of posts, but your not posting anything which contributes to the subject matter of the thread, just calm down, you do not need to post on every single thread.

Calm down and think a little before hitting the mouse button.....

Give me a break. Your the one post whoring. Why start a thread like this? If you've got a problem, PM me or david. It seems you just like starting forum drama

Name 1 "post whore" I have posted since I've been back.
You have already had a weeks ban for this, seems like you havent learnt anything.

Again - Name 1 "post whore" I have posted since I've been back.

Any of the posts in the last ten minutes, I did check because I didn't want to jump on you, its not in my nature to do so, but in each one you have not added anything to the thread.

You have either repeated information which is already there, or just made an inane comment.

What exactly are you trying to achieve??

Edit: Not to worry you can keep going, I have just realised that if you ignore users in the cp panel then you don't see there posts in the main forum.....

Again - Name 1 "post whore" I have posted since I've been back.

How about 30 or so? Just take a second to look at the social lounge....

untitled.jpg

Any of my posts in the last 10 minutes?? Ok I'll just pull up a random one -

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=613167#post613167 Post number 25

If that's post whoring, then I count at least 5 other long standing members (one of which being Raffaz who started this thread, how ironic) "post whoring"

EDIT - erm, d88 are you being funny? You've showed I've just posted in them threads, and nobodys replied in any of them yet. YTour not showing the content of the posts.

Edit: Not to worry you can keep going, I have just realised that if you ignore users in the cp panel then you don't see there posts in the main forum.....
Wheres that mate, i cant be arsed reading his crap either.

EDIT

Found it, thats better:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom