Girls.

Nah I know she will say yes. I just need a good time &place to ask her and gota have the balls.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldnt have a problem finding a ime or place for the one I like, but, its the BF in Iraq problem, lol.

Hmm superman, maybe you could make her feel better about her bf being in Iraq by comforting her? I think you should ask her out, maybe she will say yes. But then again it would be sad to steal her from him.

stop asking what you have to do and just do it. Don't take our advice. You already know what you have to do, just stop being afraid. It won't be the end of the world if she says no.

Nah i'm not afraid of her saying no! I'm just... well IDK i'm asking her tomorow hopefully.

Nah I know she will say yes. I just need a good time &place to ask her and gota have the balls.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you have NO game. Woman like confidence in a man. Walk up to her and ask her out straight up. You would be surprised how well this works with chicks. Also, helps if your a bad boy. :cool:

Dude ask her outside of school. Go on a walk, subtly break the news to her... Just be like yeah "I know you just broke up and all, but I happen to like you a lot, and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me".

Keep it simple, staight to the point, be easy about it, and keep it sweet.

Hmm superman, maybe you could make her feel better about her bf being in Iraq by comforting her? I think you should ask her out, maybe she will say yes. But then again it would be sad to steal her from him.

No, he has a brother in my school, and he can be a real asshole to everyone, even his GF for a year, but I'm friends with him. And he wouldnt like it if I took her away from his bro, and I know she would say no right now, lol.

Back
Top Bottom