It was the giant asteroid after all!

Brookfield

Golden Master
A team from Missouri University headed by Pofessor Ken McLeod, say they have proof, they have researched for two years, & now say their findings are conclusive, the dinosars which ruled for 160 million years were suddenly wiped out they say, by a giant asteroid hitting Mexico's Yucatan penisula, probably resulting in the Gulf of Mexico, with the force of two million nuclear bombs, possibly causing the wobble in Earth's orbit we still have today, a dust cloud blocked out the sun for several years, & killng most other forms of life.

got a story for that? im interested in this sorta stuff, would like to read more about it..

Wow, thats great. I'm glad they finally made it official. Thats what they always taught us in school.

I think thats what will happen to us aswell. Unless we wipe ourselves out with nuclear weapons before that

mark thorpe said:
got a story for that? im interested in this sorta stuff, would like to read more about it..
So am I, I'll come back to that, you know those speckles & that hiss that you get when your aerial is blown down, well the theory is that what you're seeing & hearing is the residue of the big bang's particle wave still expanding, back to the asteroid, I tried googling, but no mention, I guess that they are not quite up to date, I got it from Saturday's Daily Mail.

If you like, we could natter about our favourite subject by PM?

why PM? discuss here! I think that's pretty amazing and little disheartening to come to realization that it could just as easily happen again. Armageddon anyone? But you know scientists have faith that they will one day be able to clone a dinosaur with the right sample of dinosaur fossils (which i find a little hard to believe because any of the fossils found are not really bones at all but simply rock due to the effects of time but you never know).

Back
Top Bottom