Ghosts in Apartment

yes, ghost I see. Also, you would have never guessed, but today on my way to school I saw a pink elephant sitting in the snow reading a book to a group of lions.

To be honest, I've never believed in ghosts. If someone can prove that ghosts exist, then I might start believing.

Yes. those spots in the pictures are flecks of dust on your lense, or watter spatters...

you can get effects like that anywhere in the world just by not taking good care of your camera.

the lights moving up and down look more like a car is going past outside, I notices that there was a window with open curtains, and the light moves uniformly as if it were stray light from a head light or a slight reflection from a mirror, or something...

doesn't liik at all like a ghost.
and no I'm not F**Kin' stupid. it's just that I've taken enough photos with a poorly maintained camera to know what specs of dust on the lense look like.

I can tell they're mostly fake. Dust orbs are always confounded with normal orbs. Although, some of them looking in motion, I put in question. It doesn't have the physical properties of a dust orb. (The on where the guy's face is.)

I've seen actual real orbs before.

However what you have in your pictures is dust unfortunately.

Ok one thing, MOST of the time it is dust, even the slightest dust can show up on a camera or a video camera, its the truth..im not saying that its dust..maybe it could be other things..who knows.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I've seen actual real orbs before.

However what you have in your pictures is dust unfortunately.

Good. Look you guys can say its dust But I believe that is all orbs :) . Now you can reply and just start saying.. No its dust, and I won't reply because I still believe there orbs

yeah definitely dust on the lens, it's pretty obvious. And the last picture as well is it obvious to see that it is light reflected right on the wall. As for the video, i didn't really see anything worth claiming to be a ghost.

Then what's the point of making this thread? You know some will be skeptical and just start a big ruckus like what already happened. Seems to me you just want attention. :rolleyes:

X1337 said:
Good. Look you guys can say its dust But I believe that is all orbs :) . Now you can reply and just start saying.. No its dust, and I won't reply because I still believe there orbs
Yes... it is just dust.. camera have no paranormal poperties... if you were telling me that you could see these orbs all the time then things would be a little different...

but what I see in the pictures is just dust, or water stains.

It's perfectly fine for you to believe in ghosts, orbs, aliens santa clause and the tooth fairy... it's just faced with such an obvious explenation. and the fact that I could repeat this same image tens of times, not many people are going to take this as proof absolute that spirits actuially do exist...

sorry, that's just how it is.

Raffaz said:
What exactly am i meant to be looking at on the video?
Towards the end of the video you see a feint beam of light move up the wall and then back down the wall a few seconds later

Back
Top Bottom