ghostFL

Half Evil

Golden Master
Ok, so its almost summer, and i'm 17. Ill turn 18 in the fall, and i'm looking to buy myself a birthday present.

I was thinking a pantherarms Shorty A-2 Carbine. I have a hard on for assault rifles, and I think that would be perfect. Small and badass. Just my style. I really don't like full size rifles.. thats why I love HK and their MP line so much. Those are to much $$$ though.

I was to keep between 800-1000 dollars, and I want to buy new from a gun shop.

What you think? My only dilemma is I think my uncle may be planning to give me his Uzi for my 18, and if that happens, then I dont even know what to do. I cant buy a hand gun, so give me some other kinda gun ideas if I get an Uzi.

Or hell, should I even buy a gun in anyones opinion in that situation? Hmm..

Edit-
http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=2106

DAMN: just checking out links and such, and that particular gun is for agency purchase only.

What should I look at in place of that??

I like that you are giving me a thread title for your situation :)

I'm a little bit.... "Off Balanced" right now. Haha, But I'll try to respond acordingly, if not, I'll be sure to edit in the morning.

Depending on what uzi you get, you should sell that and use money you have saved up already and buy a rifle. A nice, nice rifle. I recently, about 3 months ago sold my American Industries Semi Auto Pistol Uzi. But Its really all about what you are comfortable. You can never go wrong with an M-?

AR-15's are always I guees, "Favorites", but whatever. I prefer scoped sniper rifles, just because they are fun. But regular rifles are always fun.

Honestly, you gotta just head out to ur local range and start holding onto guns and decidiing what you feel comfortably with. But I'll msg you again in the morning when im sober. haha

I like that you are giving me a thread title for your situation :)

I'm a little bit.... "Off Balanced" right now. Haha, But I'll try to respond acordingly, if not, I'll be sure to edit in the morning.

Depending on what uzi you get, you should sell that and use money you have saved up already and buy a rifle. A nice, nice rifle. I recently, about 3 months ago sold my American Industries Semi Auto Pistol Uzi. But Its really all about what you are comfortable. You can never go wrong with an M-?

AR-15's are always I guees, "Favorites", but whatever. I prefer scoped sniper rifles, just because they are fun. But regular rifles are always fun.

Honestly, you gotta just head out to ur local range and start holding onto guns and decidiing what you feel comfortably with. But I'll msg you again in the morning when im sober. haha

Well I love the Uzi, and I wont sell that. My buddie has an SKS that I love to shoot, and I know i'd like something off the AR family better.

hey man i did'nt know your bday was coming up..Happybirthday :p

Well in the fall, november, but thanks anyways lol

Putting my constitutional right to good use: The right to bear arms.

haha
"If I can do it then I should do it!"

but well.. if you like shooting then go ahead and buy one. If you want it just because you can well then you are just wasting your money. :p

No, I love to go out and shoot. My uncle has the absolute perfect property, which is the only reason i'd consider buying a gun. Because I have actually have a place to use it, and its not just a mantle piece.

Putting my constitutional right to good use: The right to bear arms.

1_the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg

:D

I wanted to post something like that so bad...

I can't contribute much but I like AR's... dad's SKS is mad fun.

Back
Top Bottom