Getting a new car :)

nah, gonna stick with the proper diesel, im only going with a diesel cause it is a hellalot better on economy than a petrol car, having a nice turbo will help too..

the main reasons why im getting it are a) my old car is starting to cost too much b) i dont wanna go another summer without air con and c) i can get a new car, and have about 150-200 pound more each month.. need to save up enough money for next years insurance, but it should be good :)

why not just buy a brand new car....that way you can take care of it....plus european cars for yall are cheap!!

Can you say torque?

And dude cars are expensive as heck over there. Not really buying but taxes and making sure they are fueled and registered and legal, that's where they get you.

i wont buy ne thing thats not at least a 04 i hate doing work on them usually the previous owners were hard on there car......unless you get it from like a old lady or something....well that tax things got to suck!!!i just wish they would let us get those cars from india thast only cost 2500!!

cant afford a brand new car.. plus i prefer this style of the seat leon to the new style, a brand new car with the same kit i would be looking at at least £15,000-£20,000 (thats $30,000-40,000 over there) id rather pay £4,000 ($8,000) and get a nice high spec car which is only 6 years old.. and 93,000 miles on a diesel is nothing. especially a modern diesel..

i love the torque of diesels.. makes them real nice to drive :) taxes are rediculous.. very annoying just how expensive it is, but ya cant do without a car once youve had one for 2 years.. lol..

i guess im lucky to be in america for now lol we will see how much more our economy will drop!!!i guess im in the lucky bracket i havent had to worry bout money for 5 years!!! but when i was little i was poor untill my mom got 3 jobs and got herself and us a better life!

im doing a 5 year apprenticeship.. been in 2 1/2 years so far.. so money is a bit tight at the moment, but will be worth it at the end of the apprenticeship..

Back
Top Bottom