Gays and Marriage

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
As you have guessed (I hope) i'm liberial very liberial. Before you even read the following text you'd know my view point if you knew me. So here is what I think. I have a gay cousin only reason I don't like him is because he is on his way to become a serial killer, and no I don't joke when I say that he has several mental illnesses (Being gay I don't consider one of them) and he is on his way to become a serial killer from what his doctors have said (behind his back of course) my mom (who has alot of experience in the field of being a shrink) and so forth. Only reason i don't like him, not because he is gay. Anyways to go on futhur I believe its genetic. Frankly growing up neither one of my parents told me to lean one way or the other. Not only that between the ages of 5 and 9 one of my moms co-workers had 2 boyfriends, yes 2 they lived in the same house and all and they were VERY GAY. Well for about 4 years mon-fri 5 to 9 I was riased up in there house pretty much. Um i'm not gay... So it can't be your upbringing so its gentics. Simple as pie well not really the number pie is a totally different subject but still simple as apple pie. You tos sin the appple, you toss in the crust and bake it SIMPLE! So why does the world have such a hard time accepting it. Being gay is gentic i'm sure they were a few who decide they watned to be gay for attention but 99.999% of the time its genetic. Being gay has been recorded for 1000s of year before it was EVEN A SUBJECT! Therefore why punish gays by not allowing them to marry. Let snot call it a civil union and all that plotical BS beat around the bush stuff. Lets call it MARRIAGE and they get the same rights as married straight couple. Why prohbit a man and man or women and women to be MARRIED. There is no crime in it. Its not wrong its right FOR THEM. I'd like to quote this by unkown "Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder" so if a man loves a man then he is holding his love for that man and if its the other way around too you got a MATCH. So let it be and let the man/women get marired to the man/woman. Here is a link supporting my gay genetic.

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18424690.800

gays should not be allowed to marry because it goes against the Bible (and marriage is a holy ceremony duh!)

gays should not be allowed to marry because it goes against the Bible (and marriage is a holy ceremony duh!)

Relegion is great, it really is. But when you walk into the UN or the senate or what be a good ploticial leaves his relegion at the door and remembers to pick it bakc up after he left. Marriage BY STATE WHICH SHOULD BE CALL MARIAGE! And I mean I could always create a church called the gay church of love, and marry them then. I bet that'd make alot of poeple mad.

*Bites tounge*

What Bible ;)

In MY bible its free of speech and NO turning the other cheek *HINT*
Etc etc =D

Thats the rubbish i expect from Xtians :rolleyes: Its not in our bible that is a bunch........So it HAS to be right because we dont read the D.Code =P

Holy...pfff :p Dont need the word Holy....Holy what? lol..... *Shuts mouth*

And Nik there is a gay church in USA :p

Just ask me im full of random crap.... :D

In the bible it states things like. Love between man and women. But, also marriage is part of religion. To be bound together forever. I dont think gay's should be able to wed, as its against religious law. But there is nothing wrong with them to be able to like or ''be with each other''. Its just that mariage is from religion, and religion states man and women. And no im not religious. Its just thats how it is..

Lac3y said:

So what about the straight and non religious couples who want to get married too? Does that mean that they can't be involved in a supposed holy ceremony just because they don't believe in it? Cos if that's what you're saying ... wow, that's a lot of illegitimate marriages. ;)

Lac3y said:

Yes but maybe gay people dont believe in all that (no disrespect to people who do) - so they wouldnt care, if men want to be with men then thats fine, I have a gay brother, who has a boyfriend, they dont kiss, or hold hands when im with them, or anything like that, its sooo cool!

So I think, if they like each other enough, they should be allowed to marry.

Back
Top Bottom