Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelis

Golden Master
1247800473929.jpg

1-on-1 fight to the death. Each have all their powers from the books, including the Silmarillion.

Personally, I think Dumbledore. Even though Gandalf owned a 5 story demon using a knife, Dumbledore is still the man as proven at the battle of the ministry in the Order of the Phoenix.

Go.

Edit: On the other hand, if Gandalf dies he'll just come back with a different colored robe and more power.

I say Gandalf for sure.
as long as it is Gandalf the White.
Gandalf the Grey would be an easy match for Dumbledore.

Remember a ring basically is what killed dumbledore. That's pretty weak...

Well it didn't really kill him but he was gonna die from it, so he committed asissted suicide.

I say Gandalf for sure.
as long as it is Gandalf the White.
Gandalf the Grey would be an easy match for Dumbledore.

Remember a ring basically is what killed dumbledore. That's pretty weak...

Well it didn't really kill him but he was gonna die from it, so he committed asissted suicide.

Naw dude, naw. He planned his death, he could have easily stopped it. It's a fact. Snape killed him because Dumbledore asked him to and because he made the Unbreakable vow with Narcissa to protect Draco and finish Draco's task (to kill Dumbledore).

Dumbledore would just use fiendfyre and that crazy shit he used against Voldemort in the fifth book.

Gandalf is an old pothead who runs around with hobbits who let centipedes crawl across their stupid hairy feet.

Ya but he did pwn that big fire demon thing, and he can call in big evil birds to destroy dumbledore.

Or he could show him a shiny ring, as I said before.

Ya but he did pwn that big fire demon thing, and he can call in big evil birds to destroy dumbledore.

Or he could show him a shiny ring, as I said before.

The only ring that Gandalf could show Dumbledore would be the ring of power which he was unfortunately too pussy to take in the Fellowship of the Rings.

The birds suck and can't do anything against a well placed Avada Kedavra. Dumbledore could also just Imperius curse them to go peck Gandalf to death and steal his ill staff and hat.

I say dumbledore because he has an awesome name! :p I haven't kept up with the HP series and it's been too long since I saw LTR (I never read either series)

No Gandalf has one of the Rings too, just not the ultimate ring of power.
And there is nothing Dumbledore could do if Gandalf had him being thrown around through the air like in The Two Towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom