Games We Play

computersources

Baseband Member
Well I'm sure alot of us game. So I figured we could post what games we play, our user names, so who knows, maybe instead of only meeting in the forums we might run across someone on a game. This will also give people a chance to see what other techys are playing and get ideas if they are bored with the games they play. :D

I Will Start:

PS3-Ultimate4201
Games-Modern Warfare 2, Ultimate Alliance 2, UFC 209, Army of Two

PC-Combat Arms-Ultimate420
Diablo 2 LOD-TheBringer420

CoD4 - /23Z, sP0oK, y=mx+b (variations include y=mx+bR0 and y=mx+****you), servers BASHpromod, a2w promod, =AL= snd

CoD2 - DIDITFORTHELULZ, COPYPASTA, DOABARRELROLL, anonymouse, and a few others I can't remember. I play on whatever servers I can find since there aren't many left for this game.

I change names a lot lol :)

xfire is osxclutch if anyone wants to get their promod on with me.

CoD4 - /23Z, sP0oK, y=mx+b (variations include y=mx+bR0 and y=mx+****you), servers BASHpromod, a2w promod, =AL= snd

CoD2 - DIDITFORTHELULZ, COPYPASTA, DOABARRELROLL, anonymouse, and a few others I can't remember. I play on whatever servers I can find since there aren't many left for this game.

I change names a lot lol :)

xfire is osxclutch if anyone wants to get their promod on with me.

Are you planning on getting COD MW2? I was a big COD4 fan. Didn't mess with world at war too much, but man MW2 is impressing me.

I don't play any games online with my ps3 really but if anyone wants to add me as a friend just because, my psn name is xx_Tommy_Boy_xx

Back
Top Bottom