G35x CAR SHOW PICS (note, not GOING to be 56k friendly)

kjman87

Daemon Poster
Get them up here(if you havent already)...hahah dont have my camera with me, ill get mine up tonight

if you dont, thats cool just everyone wait till tonight then...

kjman87 said:
Get them up here(if you havent already)...hahah dont have my camera with me, ill get mine up tonight

if you dont, thats cool just everyone wait till tonight then...

Dont know if you read my other thread, but I didnt end up going, my ride bailed. I guess tommorow/ tonight, or saturday is my last chance.

G35x said:
Dont know if you read my other thread, but I didnt end up going, my ride bailed. I guess tommorow/ tonight, or saturday is my last chance.

oh sorry to hear man...didnt see that one...anyawy Ill get the pics up tonight then when I get home for everyone to enjoy...i ended up talking to one of the VW guys there for like 45 mins...hahah

hahahaha thanks :p

im getting there...pics will be up around 8:30 or so i guess....i got a lot of stuff to do tonight which sucks but ill do it!

Yeah, I'm thinking of going to the one here this weekend...actually never mind, that's not happening, I have a school dance on Saturday night. Oh well. Can't wait to see some pics anyway.

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of going to the one here this weekend...actually never mind, that's not happening, I have a school dance on Saturday night. Oh well. Can't wait to see some pics anyway.

you can't go during the day?

Back
Top Bottom