Funny MGS 4 Video

That's not funny, it's just arrogant fanboy rubbish. It says it all when Sony have to openly taunt 360 users in their games, it's a cheap low blow from a dying breed of overpriced ass consoles with no games.

Wow that must of touched a nerve with you.

That's not funny, it's just arrogant fanboy rubbish.

Since when is the truth arrogant fanboy rubbish?

Here is what they Xbox 360 copy would look like.

mgs4xbox360oj1.png

cartman360.jpg

it's a cheap low blow from a dying breed of overpriced ass consoles with no games.

That comment was so last year. No games?

What games does the 360 have that are so damn special? The majority of games are available on both systems.

Don't hate because one of the biggest titles has no chance of coming to the 360.

Looks like your a PS3 fan boy then... so your both as bad as each other

The fact they say MGS 4 takes up an entire BluRay disc is due to compression. From what I heard, they didn't use any, or not much at all.

Consider that if it ever did come on Xbox 360 (which I doubt), the textures/videos would be somewhat more compressed than on the Blu-Ray counterpart.

Think in the lines of GTA 4 on both consoles having the same content and looking pretty much the same, even though I'm sure the PS3 version again, uses up most of the Blu-Ray disc.

If it was released on the Xbox 360, I'm sure they could get it down to 2 discs easy.

Haha, if thats actually in the game though, it is pretty funny that they'd include something like that.

From what I hear, the only way they are really able to legitimately fill up those blue ray discs is with hours of cutscenes... Sounds like fun.

That's not funny, it's just arrogant fanboy rubbish. It says it all when Sony have to openly taunt 360 users in their games, it's a cheap low blow from a dying breed of overpriced ass consoles with no games.

clicked on my last thread, you went abit of the thread going on about xbox being so good and ps3 crap, infact its on your own behalf, only you can really pick either a ps3 or xbox, their just as good as each other, some have crap things some have good, can't expect everything to be great.

Other then that great vid

I don't see the video as badmouthing 360s... just a comment made.
It's just Sony flaunting.

Any developer can throw uncompressed data onto a disc, and simply fill it up, without worrying.

It takes a clever developer to do the same thing, but compress it to fit onto a smaller disc.

Back
Top Bottom