Funny incident today

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
So my friend matt, not all that tech savvy, He see a shirt that says "theres only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont"

well he starts laughing, and hes like "i get it" well im like "ok matt, explain to me what it means." he looks around the room at people looking at him, and hes like "1s are ones.. and 0s are zeros.. so theres 1s and zeros..?" and im like

"one zero in binary means two."

then hes all like "that was my next choice" lol

it was funny, cuz he was acting like he knew it and stuff when really he didnt even get it at all

Anyone else have any funny incidents like this?

I have a friend who told me over the internet that he got a new high-end top of the line gaming system. Knowing that he is not tech savvy at all, I ask "Oh yeah? whatcha got in there?", He goes "I have no idea.. but my mom's friend said it was top of the line!.".. so I go over there the next day to look at it.. and what is it that I see?... a Celeron (not D) 1.7ghz, 256mb memory, and a Radeon 7000 AGP video card...

Haha, well that would depend on your mental time period. That system would've been top-of-the-line several years ago

Lol, yeah, Pentium 2's were top of the line one far away day. Makes you laugh doesnt it..

Knowing a man who has a degress in networking buying a 399 dell desktop and wondering why he can't get BF2 to play on it, I was like dude, its a dell, he went AND I GOT ONE! He was asking me if updating the video card driver would help BF2 play on a 400 buck computer.

On RTW a kid asked what do I need to play this game better at better graphics guy went hardware, he went o cool where do I download it... We were all like erm... You have to buy it, he then said he wouldn't mind if he had to priate then we explained to him what "hardware" meant.

Nik00117 said:
Knowing a man who has a degress in networking buying a 399 dell desktop and wondering why he can't get BF2 to play on it, I was like dude, its a dell, he went AND I GOT ONE! He was asking me if updating the video card driver would help BF2 play on a 400 buck computer.

On RTW a kid asked what do I need to play this game better at better graphics guy went hardware, he went o cool where do I download it... We were all like erm... You have to buy it, he then said he wouldn't mind if he had to priate then we explained to him what "hardware" meant.

Haha, there was a guy on here agers ago asking where he can download a DVD burner for his CD drive....he thought software could turn his regular CD drive into a DVD burner with software..was funny.

joxley1990 said:
Haha, there was a guy on here agers ago asking where he can download a DVD burner for his CD drive....he thought software could turn his regular CD drive into a DVD burner with software..was funny.
Are you serious? :D lol

Back
Top Bottom