Funniest thing ever

Peter Lachowicz said:
but, what if you bought an oldschool laptop, thats big, and has lots of room inside, and then put in some liquids in ziplock bags that would explode if come in contact, then when you eat, you keep the fork they give you, and then if the ziplock bags were hidden under the keyboard, then just stab at the keyboard when noone is looking, you mite look a bit deranged, but hey, it would work, so idunno why London is allowed to bring laptops....
Much simpler than that, powerful solid explosives could be used, as the laptop wouldn't be scanned, the battery would power the explosives, linked to an internal timing device.

I'm sorry if this alarms people, but I feel that this has to be investigated, anyone know an email address that this could be relayed to?

Brookfield said:
Much simpler than that, powerful solid explosives could be used, as the laptop wouldn't be scanned, the battery would power the explosives, linked to an internal timing device.

I'm sorry if this alarms people, but I feel that this has to be investigated, anyone know an email address that this could be relayed to?

now thats a good idea. get explosives small enough to put in the laptop then have the power on set like a 1hr timer..very good idea haha

Peter Lachowicz said:
they dont scan it at all? they scanned mine...they told me to turn it on, and then they scanned it...........b*st*rds...
Did it affect the HD?, if so, try for compensation, er, when was this? laptops have only just been allowed in the last few days, & which airport was it?

*looks at new laptop and looks at old laptop* nobody is ever scanning this baby *huggles laptop* *gives old trashy laptop to alquida*

major jk

Copperhead said:
now thats a good idea. get explosives small enough to put in the laptop then have the power on set like a 1hr timer..very good idea haha
No, not a good idea, this is serious!! wrong attitude entirely :mad: head made of copper?

Copperhead said:
well u kno what i mean

*in the eyes of a bombist*
No, I don't know what you mean, & what's this, "in the eyes of a bombist" another so-called joke? you're taking this all too flippantly, how old are you, 12, 13? some members are genuinely scared to fly, one more "joke", & you'll be taking an unexpected break from CF, that's a promise, not a threat.

Reply to this A.S.A.P. as soon as you come on line.

Back
Top Bottom