Fun, Free Game

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Someone sent me the link to this...I downloaded it and have been playing it the past few days and it's basically a real life simulator. You are born randomly anywhere in the world and progress your daily life. It can be both extremely depressing and hilarious at the same time. I downloaded it and scanned it with my AVG and the file was clean, here's the link to the download

http://www.educationalsimulations.com/downloads/Lives.exe

If you decide to download and play it, tell us your experiences!

Yeah it's definitely clean, scanned with NOD.

Seems like something interesting for like a Global teacher to use.

Born a girl, died at age 0... :(

EDIT:
Lived anther life. Born a guy in Spain. Got a job as a salesman and fired, hired as an air traffic controller... Rejected by many girls, finally married at 51... Not very happy. Died at 60 from a heart attack.

Interesting game... I'm bored too, so I might as well play it.

I was born in japan,my dad died at the age of 53,i got married at 33 (it made me female :(),husband died at 57 of Insanity,i died at 77 of old age.It's an interesting game.

I was really bored last night so I did several more lives.

born a girl in Illinois, married in the 20's had 6 kids, put 2 up for adoption, died of some kinds of disease in the 70's.

Another one I did, born a guy in Africa, tried to emigrate to the US but died trying at 55.

I had another one but I only remember that I lived in Colombia and then emigrated illegally to the US succesfully.

Another one, I lived in Africa and emigrated to the UK illegally and then the program had errors the rest of that life... Maybe the programmers don't like the UK.

Back
Top Bottom