Frets on Fire

Yeah, its pretty good. It has a few issues that stop it being completly playable, but it does its job well.
Its hard to find songs though that are recorded properly, i.e seperate tracks, as the others just mute when you get a note wrong which doesn't work too well

The preview songs are pretty good though, though theres only about 3.

Cool, I loved guiatar hero, but the price is just too much. Are there any other games like guitar hero for pc?

I know they are currently working on a guitar hero sim for PC. It allows you to inport your own songs into the game. Just like DDR, there is a free PC version called stepmania and there is In The Groove for PC.

yeah frets on fire is pretty good. As kage said getting some decent songs into it is hard, but apart from that I like it.

its good, but its a stretch from fret 4 to 5. I wanna mod a keyboard for it.....
You can check the key configuration in Frets on Fire so it's not using the function keys. Works fine on my laptop because they aren't separated. :D I find the controls a little awkward though. Do you need to press the pick button all the time or can you hold it in?

I just payed freebird!! Love it, beginnings easy, end is hard as $hit. And I had it on easy mode... Try freebird in it on easy, you will see what I mean. I got swwet home alabama too, but that is amazing only, so I cant even come close to playing it, lol. I dont think guitar hero had songs this hard, thats cuase they know console gamers are beginners... And pc gamers are the hardcore, lol.

Back
Top Bottom