Found this quite chatroom

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,

I found a chatroom that's not as annoying as those charooms scattered around. No activity there most of the time.

I can't seem to find the rules here, and I guess it is okay to post the link as it is not an advertisement for a competing website.

Here:
AJAX Chat

I go there from time to time and currently I'm there, if anyone is interested :D

Edit:
Oh, to log-in all you have to do is type any username of your choice without a password (leave it blank) then log-in. You can also log-in directly leaving both fields black and you will be logged-in with a random number.

Last edited:
Yeah, too quite.

Usually I go there with previous engagements, which is better than chatrooms with tons of spammers and other tons of perverts haha.

I'm usually there 7am GMT to 1pm GMT. Sometimes I log-in around 5pm GMT as well.

That's crazy that you could put in any random username and it logs you right in. When you log in using any name, why does it give you the name BOT?

That room creeps the hell outa me. There is ALWAYS this nilsz guy, I think it's a very advanced AI or something...

That's crazy that you could put in any random username and it logs you right in. When you log in using any name, why does it give you the name BOT?

:confused:

Using any name will show as that name between two brackets in gray color. Logging in with blanks will give you a number for a name. I never had BOT for a name. Weird.

That room creeps the hell outa me. There is ALWAYS this nilsz guy, I think it's a very advanced AI or something...

Nilsz is a member from other forums, which is the original owners of the chatroom. He keeps the browser open for a long time so his name stays there for long.

And you were there like a half hour ago as I type this :D

:confused:

Using any name will show as that name between two brackets in gray color. Logging in with blanks will give you a number for a name. I never had BOT for a name. Weird.

Nilsz is a member from other forums, which is the original owners of the chatroom. He keeps the browser open for a long time so his name stays there for long.

And you were there like a half hour ago as I type this :D
What's your name there?

AJAX is a web scripting language. The fact that you can't register tells me that only a group of friends or colleagues use(d) this. The Bot is a simple IRC routine to log events and assign rights based on account.

Take '/chatroom/' out of the url. Someone's forgotten page.

On the plus side, you found yourself a free chatroom.

Smart_Guy,
I think the word you're searching for is 'quiet' (void of sound/activity), not quite (very noticeable)... I remember you mentioned you're trying to learn english, so I mean no offense.

Just now Iantdemo was there. Right now it is crowded there btw :)

What's your name there?

Make a guess :)

Hint: it starts with "Smart_Guy" :D

On the plus side, you found yourself a free chatroom.

Smart_Guy,
I think the word you're searching for is 'quiet' (void of sound/activity), not quite (very noticeable)... I remember you mentioned you're trying to learn english, so I mean no offense.

Yeah, free is always good :)
We have a selfish saying here that translates to: if it's free, take more of it.

OMG, I can't believe I made such a mistake. Too bad I can't edit it :(
Thanks for the heads up, iPwn :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom