Football (the real kind)

going to have to ask you to shorten your signature sin. According to forum rules it is 5 or less lines

No I just get pissed of when new member come in and just use words like Tosser at other members.

Don't get all smart now, I'm just as good in numbers as you are in words, using your words to look smart does not change who you are to me so please behave on trying to look smart to make yourself look cool, your not, you swore at me so I'd say the same thing back to you

Football (the real kind) August 30th, 2008 12:37 PM Sin_After_Sin And you'll always be a gutless little wanker. Fuck off cum stain!

nice bad rep

take it to PM's or something guys this is a thread about football

nice bad rep

And well earned. :D

Tit for tat mate. You wouldn't have gotten one if you hadn't sent me one. You didn't read every post as you claimed to have otherwise you would've seen me say "I have played the sport for half my life" so you're either a liar or lack the comprehension skills.

You're acting like one of your heros. A prima donna. If you're that thin skinned then an internet forum is not a place for you junior.

Sokka is enjoying a rise in popularity here in Australia since the last World Cup. The parents are sending their kids to the sport because they're afraid of the hard contact involved in sports like rugby league and Aussie rules. But most don't stick with it because of the lack of action involved. 2 more teams are being added to the "A" League. However, at the highest level it's struggling with the lack of talent. The population isn't big enough to sustain the players. Australian clubs can't match the money offered by European clubs. The young bloke himself has expressed interest in playing abroad. At this stage he's looking at the experience he would gain from it, but eventually money will be the driving factor. Maybe he'll be an exception to the rule.

See what I mean, your dissing me yet you don't know me, and you say im acting like what? read what you are saying against me, your acting immature who can't handle himself this is why your grudge is getting in deeper matters. grow up and respect people.

And yes I read everything

i kinda half support man united but only cos they are the only decent manchester team :D

Back
Top Bottom