Following President Trump's executive order green card, visa holders already blocked

So they're exchange students? My sis's friends sponsors them. One is hosting one from Taiwan and the other from Germany.

We may have beautiful women but there's beautiful women all around the world. I like Russian and Oriental women. :D

Attachments

• russian.jpg
    russian.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • oriental.jpg
    oriental.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
EXCHANGE STUDENTS!

That's the terminology I've been look for all along :p

My cousins are probably different than the two you mentioned tho. They are Master and PHD students and all of them live interdependently and sent by the govt. abroad, not sponsored by locals. Another cousin had it the way you mentioned because he was still young. This is what specially happens with those learning beginner English from here, not a higher education major.

Well anyway, American ladies are my type :D

So you like American women hey? :lol:

Attachments

• People-of-Walmart-Part-119-–-Pics-4.jpg
    People-of-Walmart-Part-119-–-Pics-4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey, those two first attachments didn't show for me earlier. Still not my type :D

Then again, the third attachment showed - UNFORTUNATELY! Dude, I said ladies... laaaidieees! Oh, and don't mention Walmart please :p

Seriously tho, I believe early immigrant Russians moved to USA so now their looks got mixed enough that many Americans now share it. Same with orientals but not nearly as much tho. Or are you in love with the languages too?

It's hard to find the full Russian blood and they are gorgeous. The pic is close enough but not 100%. She's Russian though.

And that was a joke pic. :D

Well just to jump in here, I love American women...very sexy indeed.

I do have to agree with you Celery that Oriental women are very beautiful too.

And that was a joke pic. :D

Well, duh!!!

:p

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Well just to jump in here, I love American women...very sexy indeed.

I do have to agree with you Celery that Oriental women are very beautiful too.

Is it true typical American men have an eye for oriental women? The other day on YTube someone said if you don't like Asian women, you're not American, and tons agreed with him.

Well, duh!!!

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Is it true typical American men have an eye for oriental women? The other day on YTube someone said if you don't like Asian women, you're not American, and tons agreed with him.

I don't know about that but I have an eye for them.

I got a crush on this Russian woman, Svetlana. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR76PfL2KRw

Well, duh!!!

NO. Absolutely not...ewwww.
And Russian women get mustaches around 40.:hide:

Back
Top Bottom