Finals Week...nooooooooo!

I have finals this upcoming week.

On Tuesday I have - French 3
Wednesday - Honors Modern World History, English 3A, C++
Thursday - Functions, Statistics & Trigonometry, Art, and Honors Chemistry.

I have a 91.3 in HMWH and a 92.1 in FST. I'm not really worried about math because I can get a 78 and still keep at least a 90. But in HMWH, my teacher doesn't round and I really need a 90. So I need at least an 85 or so.

The rest I have high 90s so it's all good. I'm gonna stress and not study. I know it's going to happen. Sad thing is that I can't bring myself to study. But the good news is that it's the last week of school!

I took AP US H, it sucked.

Dude, you know you were in an accident when it HURTS to type. LMAO

I have finals in 2 weeks. 1 more week of normal school (or review week really), then finals the next week. If all goes well, I should only have to take 2 of them as I exempt 4 of them, and 2 classes don't have a final. :p If so I would really only have to show up one day, and I wouldn't have to be there the last day of school! I hate the last day of school, the parking lot sucks trying to get out of the place.

We have to take Texas state tests (TAKS) during the year for all subjects. So how my school does it, if we get the results in on time, if you passed a test on the subject, you don't have to take the final of the subject. We still have to have 3 or less absences per class, but I only have 2 per class, so I'm good. How exemptions work if we don't get the results on time are for absences and grade ratios. If you have an A, you can have 3 absences, B, 2, and C, 1, if you are failing, you don't get to exempt... I think it's fair enough. Even better that I don't have to take exams in 2 electives. Though last year we were able to exempt more classes than just core classes... So I might not even have had to come to school for exams in that instance.

Thanks. Well. I had a c++ test, but it doesn't go in as a final grade. I've been working on a program all of last week. That is my final. It's almost done. I just need to figure out why the highscores won't work. When I get 2nd it goes in as 1st. If I get 1st it gives an error for being out of range.

Back
Top Bottom