Finals

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
Well I don't know about everyone else but my college finals began today. I want to wish everyone else who has college or any other school finals this week or in the near future the best of luck....:D:D

I can't wait till this semester is over and Summer is here....:D:D

My Mon/Wed finals are on next Monday, and my Tue/Thu Finals are this Thursday.
I cant wait till summer, I really need a break. I have been stressing so much this semester.
But too bad that I decided to take one class over Summer. (If I can)

I have two finals, one online then an anatomy and physiology one soon. I also am taking 4 summer classes. Monday through Friday, all day all summer. :\

^^ OUCH, I am taking the summer off because I only have 3 classes left for my major here and only 1 is offered over the summer so I figure ill just wait till fall and take all 3 then and just add 1 more class required for the school im transferring to in the spring. I love how community colleges are so much cheaper than universities and all the credits will just transfer in which makes me a Junior the first day I go to take my Systems software engineering classes....:D:D

I dont quite get how to do Mon-Fri classes.
Like right now, I only got to school Mon-Thur since I have four classes, I meet in 3 classes I have on Mon/Wed, while I meet my last class on Tue/Thu. The only time I know when i have class on Friday would be when I register for a class that meets on Friday.
My brother told me that when I transfer to an University, I would go to school Mon-Fri, but I dont know how that works.

It really depends on the college though most do MWF for 50 minutes then Tues and Thurs for 90 minutes or such.

mine start in about a month, im excited because im gonna get a 4.0 this quarter which ive never had :)

My month of gcse finals starts beginning of next week. Not too worried. It war coursework scores which always worried me more. Least at the end of exams i'll get two and a half months off till college. Win!

Back
Top Bottom