finals....

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
anyone else got finals coming up?
im sposed to be studyin for em, but let me just say, thank god i have a laptop...

yup they definately suck, and im so bored, so i get distracted, like right now, i should be going over my macbeth notes...

Yeah Studying is a hard thing to do, but i used to look at it like, just two weeks then i don't have to worry about it for four months.

It usually perked me up to study.

Ehh I never study for finals, if you do well the whole year then you will pass. If you didnt do well the whole year, and think studyin at the end will help it wont. I dont know just me, never really study for finals...

Dev0115 said:
Ehh I never study for finals, if you do well the whole year then you will pass. If you didnt do well the whole year, and think studyin at the end will help it wont. I dont know just me, never really study for finals...

thats my point to my parents, but they dont seem to care... but this ones kinda important, cause i got a c+ one quarter and a b- the next, so it could decide what i get, ya know?
plus, english (the final i have tmrw) is easy, i just never do the homework, or study for vocab tests (which isnt on the final)
btw: tommorow is my last one, then im out for summer

Back
Top Bottom