Finally! Unlocked my phone!

According to the link yes.

Dumb question, what does unlocking your phone do?

You actually need to use a hole punch to put a hole in the top half of your simcard,doesnt damage your simcard though.

This actually makes the simcard invisible to the phone,meaning you can use it any phone you want even if it locked with a different telephone company!

Example,my phone is locked with 3 therefore i cant use anything else but a 3 simcard in it,but with this chip i can use ANY simcard in it i wish.

But can you, for instance, use all of the iPhone's features on a T-Mobile network, per say? Or are you limited to phone, text, etc?
umm im sure on the iphone you cant use things like visual voicemail and stuff if you use a different provider?

Im Assuming you can,My dad didnt want my to force the card in there as it's a company phone,but if i pushed a little harder it would have been in there :D

You actually need to use a hole punch to put a hole in the top half of your simcard, doesn't damage your simcard though.

This actually makes the simcard invisible to the phone,meaning you can use it any phone you want even if it locked with a different telephone company!

Example,my phone is locked with 3 therefore i cant use anything else but a 3 simcard in it,but with this chip i can use ANY simcard in it i wish.

So unlocking the phone does what? Basically, you can use this and the simcard on a different network? Why would you want that? Aren't you always with same company?
Sorry. I know this is dumb.

So unlocking the phone does what? Basically, you can use this and the simcard on a different network? Why would you want that? Aren't you always with same company?
Sorry. I know this is dumb.

Say, for example, you are like me and have a T-Mobile account. Say you want an iPhone (iPhones are exclusive to AT&T/Cingular). So in order to get an iPhone to work on T-Mobile it has to be unlocked. That will allow you to go from being restricted to AT&T to being able to use the iPhone on T-Mobile.

Say, for example, you are like me and have a T-Mobile account. Say you want an iPhone (iPhones are exclusive to AT&T/Cingular). So in order to get an iPhone to work on T-Mobile it has to be unlocked. That will allow you to go from being restricted to AT&T to being able to use the iPhone on T-Mobile.

Ah! Ok! So basically it makes any phone available to any network!
+1

Back
Top Bottom