Finally, official Transformer trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, I saw that last night, looks awesome. It kinda got overshadowed by the Blizzard announcement for me though :D

Yeah, isn't that something? This movie is getting a lot of hype and most everyone I've talked to is interested on seeing it. The special effects is much better than I thought. You will notice when Optimus Prime transforms, you can still hear the traditional transformation sound. So cool. That jet is awesome. I bet that's Starscream. One beautiful machine. I love it how he jumps in the air and transforms, then blast off into the sky. Then there's another sequence when he comes flying under a bridge (jet mode), transforms in midair and caught the underside of the bridge with his arms and swings himself on top of the structure.

I'm curious about Bumblebee's old and new Camaro body. How did he end up getting the new style coming from the older Camaro body? You will also notice that none of the transformers talked. I think they can because the script shows who the voices are for each character. Either way, this movie looks really good. That helicopter one is pretty neat to see.

In the middle of the preview, there's a full sequence of Optimus Prime transforming. THat was pretty good. You can see the arms pop out from the side, just like the old Optimus Prime from the cartoon series and toys. I'm really loving it the more I watch it.

I saw Spiderman 3 too, and that was pretty dissapointing. Wait for it to come on DVD or download it. That's all I can say about that.

wtf what do i watch the trailer with? its some weird file format

dont click any of the 400p or 1080p or w/e. just press standard format or sumthin to see it online.

i love how bumblebees sexy frame looks. awesome. all slick and powerful and cool and bright. he stands out a lot.

The Quicktime link works. Just make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime. I watch it on the lowest resolution because the 1080 and the other one blows it up too big for my screen. The good thing about watching it with Quicktime is that you're getting a much better quality. I tried watching it using the Standard link and it was really chopped up.

But man, wasn't it good?!?! Even if the movie end up being crap, I will still end up buying the DVD because it's a collector's edition.

Back
Top Bottom