Finally Got My Car!

yeah..this says it prevents from cracking and what not..Who knows, I guess I'll have to wait and see..I met up with another maxima owner, he posting pics soon, Ill link ya over..

I never liked the way the grill looked on the older Maximas. It looks a lot better on the new ones. I just found out that I need to get some of my tints redone. I'm going back tomorrow to do it. I see a permanent bubble on the rear and on the right passenger side. On the front driver's side window, the top left is peeling just a bit.

What a piece of sh** job they did. I'm never referring anyone there again. Thank goodness I have lifetime warranty.....

Damn that sucks, yeah I'm finding a good shop, and then I'm going to go get tints..I'm thinking about smoking the tail lights, but not sure yet.

I decided not to do that with my tailights. The vinyl won't last for smoking it. It looks nice for quite awhile though. They last for 7-10 years, depend on the environmental factors. You might get a new car by then :p.

That's assuming you're going the vinyl route. I've been debating whether I should red out the amber portion of my taillights. Just getting a regular tint on the windows and rims would make the car look real nice. If there's a stock lip kit for your car, you can look into that too. Factory spoiler would make it look nice too. I'm debating that I should get one done too, but they're like $220 at the moment. I would have to get it done at the dealer. First, the exhaust is a must though. I raced it a little today and man, it's too quiet. There were a lot of G35's out today and they put me to shame. I love the way they sound.

Awesome max man, is that an SE? The SE's is a better choice with the optional audio and driver's preferred package plus it comes with the g35 coupe look alike rims :cool:

Back
Top Bottom